Saturday, December 26, 2009
When the first time I met you,
I feel like I kinda like you,
When the first time we go out,
I feel so happy that I finally can hang out with you,
When you ask me to be your girlfriend,
I feel so happy until want to cry,
When the first time we go home together,
You gave me a kiss on my cheek,
I was very happy,
Few days later,
You sms me,
Say that you don't like me anymore,
You say that you like another girl,
Tears roll down to my cheeks,
I feels like want to cry and die,
The story is like,
We climb up on a mountain,
Until the top,
Suddenly you push me down,
All the way down,
I was hurt, very hurt,
My heart becomes like a broken heart,
Feel empty inside my heart,
Feel that you are gone,
I want to ask you why,
But you ignore me,
But when I saw you,
I pretend to be happy,
Pretend that I don't like you anymore,
Pretend that I like another guy,
Pretend to laugh happily in front of you,
But deep inside my heart,
I still love you,
Really love you,
I always hope that you would say 'I LOVE YOU' to me,
Buy I know that will never happen...
7:30 PM
Welcome!
Hi.
This is my blog.
Not yours.
Please Respect , If not please leave.
Thanks ^^
It's Me

They called me Angel Tang
As Known As Li Ping
I grow older every 28 of May
Currently study in a school ; CGL.
Live in a island called Penang.
Don't harsh to me ; I bites.
Chat Chat Chat ^^
Links
BalQis
Christina
JiaYie
Joleen
SinYong
Suzanne
Memoirs
December 2009
January 2010
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|