Tuesday, December 29, 2009
When I like another guy,
I still will think about you,
I always say that I can forget you,
But deep inside my heart,
I really can't forget you,
But once I say I already forget you,
My heart is very pain,
I don't know why,
Maybe I still can't let you go?
Maybe I still love you?
Maybe I still can't forgive you?
I always want to let you go,
Because we are impossible to be together,
Because everyday , every time , every minute and every seconds,
You will hurt me,
But I still can't let you go,
I tried my best,
To like another person,
But I still will think about you,
I don't know what to do,
Every time I see you,
My heart is jumping very fast,
However,
You like the one is not me,
You like the one is someone really important to me,
Every time I think about the past,
I feel so sad,
Don't know what to do,
You are in my heart,
Although , I like somebody else,
Better than you,
But I love the most is not him,
But you,
Because I really love you,
I can't let you go....
1:47 AM
Welcome!
Hi.
This is my blog.
Not yours.
Please Respect , If not please leave.
Thanks ^^
It's Me

They called me Angel Tang
As Known As Li Ping
I grow older every 28 of May
Currently study in a school ; CGL.
Live in a island called Penang.
Don't harsh to me ; I bites.
Chat Chat Chat ^^
Links
BalQis
Christina
JiaYie
Joleen
SinYong
Suzanne
Memoirs
December 2009
January 2010
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|