Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Today you call me,
I was so happy to hear from you,
I was so shy when I talk to you,
I don't dare to tell you that I miss you,
I don't dare to tell you that I still love you,
Because I know that you don't like me anymore,
But I'll never give up,
To the answer i really want to know it from you,
I really wan tell you.....
I LOVE YOU....
3:50 PM
Welcome!
Hi.
This is my blog.
Not yours.
Please Respect , If not please leave.
Thanks ^^
It's Me

They called me Angel Tang
As Known As Li Ping
I grow older every 28 of May
Currently study in a school ; CGL.
Live in a island called Penang.
Don't harsh to me ; I bites.
Chat Chat Chat ^^
Links
BalQis
Christina
JiaYie
Joleen
SinYong
Suzanne
Memoirs
December 2009
January 2010
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|