Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Why love have to suffer so much?
Why is it so hard to forget the person I love?
Why wont he like me?
Why he like another person but not me?
Why should I cry for him?
Why should I love him?
Why he keep on hurting me?
Why can't I just die?
Why the god wont let me die?
Why the god want me to suffer?
When will I give up on him?
Why he make me suffer so much?
I really hope one day,
He could tell me the answer...
4:14 PM
Welcome!
Hi.
This is my blog.
Not yours.
Please Respect , If not please leave.
Thanks ^^
It's Me

They called me Angel Tang
As Known As Li Ping
I grow older every 28 of May
Currently study in a school ; CGL.
Live in a island called Penang.
Don't harsh to me ; I bites.
Chat Chat Chat ^^
Links
BalQis
Christina
JiaYie
Joleen
SinYong
Suzanne
Memoirs
December 2009
January 2010
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|